Search This Blog

Tuesday, 27 February 2018

Sharp Reading - Using "I think that means


When using the “I think that means” strategy, what do you have to do? Give two answers.

When doing an I think that means you must put all the sentences in your own words.
Also when doing I think that means you must convince your audience you know what it means.

Write an “ITTM” for the following sentences:

It was a bright summer's morning and Lou had just finished milking the cow.
I think that means….the Lou wanted to get some fresh air and go out to milk the cow.



Lou stood in the middle of the room with a huge smile on her face.
I think that means….i think that means the something happened when she was goon.

1 comment:

  1. Maddi you are making progress with the strategy “ITTM”. Your next step is to make sure you stick with the sentence, rather than making up your own details.

    ReplyDelete