Week 3 Choice blog post
What goal does this piece of work connect to?
This peace of work connect to learning I think that means and getting my work
peaces done so I can do mathletics and do catch ups.
How well have you achieved this goal? Explain
This goal has made me a better reader and speller so i could help people in need of getting there work finished and
finding facts about chickens and insects.
This goal has made me a better reader and speller so i could help people in need of getting there work finished and
finding facts about chickens and insects.
What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why?
Reflect is a value I appreciate because it explains my hard work that i put in to my reading.
Reflect is a value I appreciate because it explains my hard work that i put in to my reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment