Athletics Reflection
1. How did your athletics practices go? (At least 3 events)
My athletics went well when we were practicing are sprints and racing each other most people got in the
final and some students didn't do it but it was just a practice and the most important tip is to keep your
hands in front of you. My class room watch a video before we went out to do are athletics and to get are
hands feet in the right place and when to go.
final and some students didn't do it but it was just a practice and the most important tip is to keep your
hands in front of you. My class room watch a video before we went out to do are athletics and to get are
hands feet in the right place and when to go.
2. In what event did you most improve your technique? How?
I most improved on my shot put because i did my dirty neck and chicken arm And while I did that I decided that i could do this I was telling my self to keep on doing a long arm when it goes out of my palm.And i have to get better next time.
3. What value did you show on Friday at Athletics most? How?
I showed connect by talking to zoe in the other class room because she was being nice and showing
kindness to me and other people as well.
kindness to me and other people as well.
4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)? How?
narata showed brave by doing things she might of been scared of or nerves i was surprises that she got into zones and tried her
best
best
No comments:
Post a Comment