I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 7 April 2019
Eportfolio using algorithms
I am learning how to use a algorithm to solve addition problems
I like the way I solved my question easily.
My next step is to get better at not forgetting to carry over 10s.
Well done Maddi, you have mastered this strategy to support solving addition problems. I know it sometimes takes you a while to process the steps, but keep being confident, practice and be brave. You will continue to improve. Your next step is to develop using this strategy for subtraction.
Well done Maddi, you have mastered this strategy to support solving addition problems. I know it sometimes takes you a while to process the steps, but keep being confident, practice and be brave. You will continue to improve. Your next step is to develop using this strategy for subtraction.
ReplyDelete