E-PORTFOLIO - Creature Feature Writing - Term TwoACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVES:
Learning goals - Planning
Research Goals:LEVEL 2- I can include a range of relevant information using different types of resources.
- I can use graphic organisers to plan my writing.
LEVEL 3- I can include a range of relevant information using different types of resources.
- I can use graphic organisers to plan my writing.
LEVEL 4- I can use my research skills to find and record the information needed for my writing (using different resources).
- I can plan effectively and add my own headings/ideas to a plan.
Learning goals- WritingLEVEL 2- I can use labelled pictures (diagrams) and illustrations to help my understanding.
- I can write simple and compound sentences that make sense.
- I can use clear and precise adjectives and nouns, strong verbs and adverbs
LEVEL 3- I can use labelled pictures (diagrams) and illustrations to help my understanding
- I can write simple and compound sentences that make sense.
- I can use clear and precise adjectives and nouns, strong verbs and adverbs
LEVEL 4
- I can use labelled pictures (diagrams) and illustrations to help my understanding
- I can write some complex sentences
- I can use language that is appropriate to audience and purpose (subject specific)
Animal Name: Koala
Dear koala
Why do you have long nails?
I have long nails because they help me grip onto trees and helps me protect myself from predators.

No comments:
Post a Comment